When you are looking to make your contribution to the world, it’s sometimes hard to determine what the right project is. Here’s how to know if you should move forward.
1. You Can Clearly See a Way to Offer a Solution, Make a Difference, and Inspire a Movement.
Make it easy on yourself; pick something easy for you to understand. You will already face enough challenges with all the administrative stuff that will need to be done to make a solution or movement work.
2. Able to Develop a Strategy to Achieve Your Project Goal.
A lack of strategic goals is planning to fail. To succeed, you must create goals to help direct your operations and ensure that you’re headed in the right direction.
3. It Affects People, The Planet, or Animals.
Living things are much easier to want to fight for if you are a donor, volunteer, colleague, or employee. There is something special about being able to relate to a cause.
4. The Project Can Eventually Sustain Itself.
Although you may not need much money to start your change-making journey, it will become essential to your future growth. Money must be made either through donations, service purchases, or products.
5. You Can Still Have Balance in Your life on the Personal, Health, and Spiritual Levels.
If you are creating an organization, initiative, or project to bring good to the world, you must first be good to yourself. As the saying goes, “you can’t pour from an empty vessel” do not take on a project that will cost you more than you can give physically and mentally.